About Olympia Tower
It was built with the goal to offer your business the recognition that it deserves and to your staff the joy and pleasure to work in here. All of this defines a place that helps you to differentiate yourself.
Olympia Tower is located very visible in Piata Muncii, at the junction of several main boulevards, including Mihai Bravu Blvd, Matei Basarab Street and Calea Călărașilor.
The building benefits from modern design and specifications, including high floors, suspended ceilings and modern HVAC installations. Parking is provided in three floors of underground parking, with a total of 83 spaces dedicated to the building.
Mega Image Piața Muncii and you will also find
Transilvania Bank Decebal Agency
84 parking spaces on 3 underground levels.
M1 Piața Muncii metro station (direct line to Piața Victoriei)
STB: Tramway 10, 40, Buses 104, N109
Olympia Tower Specifications
Olympia Tower’s design specifications are in accordance with the BCO (British Council of Offices) standard for Class A offices, adapted to comply also with all applicable Romanian standards and requirements:
- Clear heights per floor for offices above ground floor of 2.70m
- Double height entrance lobby of 6.25m
- Raised floors for the office areas
- Glazed façade with openable windows
- Entrances and building design in compliance with disabled access principles
- Prestigious visitor entrance
- 4 elevators for upper floors and 1 separate elevator for underground parking
- 3 levels of underground parking with 84 parking spaces
- Full air-conditioning of all office and common areas, with centralized HVAC 4 pipes system and fresh air ventilation
- High standards of fire safety